Fully Charged Live Show Harrogate

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Having a great time taking part in some of the fantastic talks.
20230519_093711.jpg
20230520_093549.jpg

Met Miles Roberts yesterday and Robert Llewelyn greated us all today.

If anyone from the forum recognises me say hello. I'm the not good looking one in the top picture.

Having a great time taking part in some of the fantastic talks.
View attachment 17652View attachment 17653
Met Miles Roberts yesterday and Robert Llewelyn greated us all today.

If anyone from the forum recognises me say hello. I'm the not good looking one in the top picture.
If you’re there again tomorrow I’ll keep an eye open for you!

I went Friday, the poorest day weather-wise unfortunately but still had a good look round, saw Robert Llewelyn and James from James and Kate, the Cleveley guy.
Test drove an Atto 3. It was competent and well equipped, but the interior is not for me.
The BYD Dolphin on the other hand looks very promising, a true competitor to the MG4 both size and cost, maybe even undercutting the price if what they said on the stand actually turns out to be right.
No MG stand there.

Was tempted, but local rapids looked very few in number and no doubt over-subscribed.

I will be going again next year. I love Yorkshire and its later in the season than Farborough for hopefully better weather. Thursday night and Friday morning were a bit wet but the weather quickly improved to a fabulous weekend.
The talks exhibits and cars were all great and I meet some really friendly and interesting people.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom