• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed Genuine ZSev spare wheel kit

Archev

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Space saver wheel, tyre and tools in fitted foam insert. Completely as new and unused. Bought from MG dealer. I’ve moved over to a long range 5 and bought a new spare for it as it’s a different size. Will sell for £200

OK OK OK not £200 — how about £170 ? and I’ll throw in one of JodyS21’s very fine ZS specific Granny Charger wall brackets. I no longer need it as the 5LR has a totally different shaped Granny.
I’ll even deliver the emergency wheel kit (with the Granny cuddler perched on top ) in Scotland, if you’re not a huge mileage away - or I’ll meet you somewhere if it’s a bit further.
The wheel kit is the genuine MG kit complete with the foam insert and tools and currently costs around £225.

Hello,
I have a LR too so don't need the wall bracket, but would like to buy the spare. What's the price for it posted to East Yorkshire?
Cheers

Ive got one for sale, unused & I’m in lincoln

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom