• If I remember

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Simondi

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just had a look at the podcast and there was a section about waving at other MGEV owners.

Now I've driven MGRover for the past 18 years and MG Motors for the last 5 years and have always given fellow MG drivers ( and Rover) a wee wave. Some wave back, others don't. Likewise in a car park it's a long standing MG tradition to 'uphold the law' and park next to another MG.
I will continue to do so, if you see me in any of my MGs, give me a wave😁

Upholding the law in Saltcoats

20210109_104929.jpg

I have got to admit to only waving at other electric cars and it is v difficult to tell an electric ZS from an ICE one. I can see a MG 5 from a bit away though

To be honest I've always given a friendly wave but as MGs started to reduce in number following the collapse of MG Rover it was becoming rarer.
Now of course with MG Motors the opposite is true😁

Like macd2401 I'm used to waving to other motorcyclists (when I was on my ZX400) and kind of miss this friendly gesture ;) So, if you see some loon in a red ZS EV enthusiastically waving his hand to you, feel free to wave back (or slouch lower in your seat and speed past...😂)!

Cheers

Bloggsy

Like macd2401 I'm used to waving to other motorcyclists (when I was on my ZX400) and kind of miss this friendly gesture ;) So, if you see some loon in a red ZS EV enthusiastically waving his hand to you, feel free to wave back (or slouch lower in your seat and speed past...😂)!

Cheers

Bloggsy
I will look out for ya as I am close to Auld Reekie

I'm not an EV driver yet, as they were not on the market when I got my ZS 1.0 lt Auto that I love, but after last weeks podcast I thought I try and wave at the MG's that I pass nearly every day.
Done it a couple of times now and not a sniff!
Maybe its the area that I live in, that is North Herts/South Beds.
Anyone else on here from that area and had any luck?

I used to be a member of the Rover MG ZT forums and that used to be a big thing on there, I was always on the lookout for other Rovers or ZTs. You will get a wave from me :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom