Gloucester Tyres

Deleted member 6627

Reaction score
Not EV specific but I know there are several members in the area. Can anybody recommend a trustworthy place to get new tyres fitted. My front two need replaced soon. Dealer will do it but that doesn't feel like the best use of my money.

Not Glos related but I buy my tyres from Camskill and have them delivered to me. Lots of tyre places will fit them for a per tyre charge of course. Putting new tyres on the rear axle is now recommended whether front or rear wheel drive. Shop around as places like Black circles often have good deals - as long as they have exactly what you want.

Not sure though I am. Its £35sh per year so still might be cheaper even with it. The membership qualification is made so easy pretty much anyone could join.

My recollection is that they only have premium tyres at keen prices but probably still above what you could get a mid range tyre for. I think you do have to be a member.

Could be wrong.

Try Costco.
I had heard good things about costco. Unfortunately that requires membership and a trip to Bristol (don't think there is a costco more local).

Not Glos related but I buy my tyres from Camskill and have them delivered to me.
A little too much hassle for my interest in tyres. Sure its easy but not one for me.

Saw a documentary on TV about Costco. Virtually their entire profit is the sale of memberships.

A few years back I had access to a company Costco card. I can see how easy it would be to get carried away but using a comparison app found most stuff the same price or cheaper elsewhere. :(

Just use Blackcircles for tyre prices, add your registration number and it should come up with various prices of different tyres fitted by local garages.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom