Has Anyone Got Lyrics for Songs on a USB Drive To Display?

Wendwell

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi, I have had a 2023 MG5 Trophy Estate for three weeks. USB tracks that display lyrics on my tablet and PC do not appear on the car's infotaintment screen despite there being an icon for them. Any suggestions?

The infotainment system is sparsely covered in the car manual. Does anyone know the manufacturer of the system. Perhaps they can provide more details.

I don't think it can display lyrics much the same as my last couple of cars . My last car would play video but once the car was in motion...no chance , It's probably for safety reasons like ensuring the driver is watching the road and not reading lyrics . :)

Upvote 0
Thanks Maskull. And thanks also for prompt reply.

It makes sense not to show lyrics when driving so why have the lyrics option? I was hopig to use when a passenger on long trips as for many songs i am guessing at the words.

If MG and the screen maker wish to reduce accidents, why such small text and even scrolling (despite the huge screen) for the details of the track playing?

Upvote 0
Thanks Maskull. And thanks also for prompt reply.

It makes sense not to show lyrics when driving so why have the lyrics option? I was hopig to use when a passenger on long trips as for many songs i am guessing at the words.

If MG and the screen maker wish to reduce accidents, why such small text and even scrolling (despite the huge screen) for the details of the track playing?
Yes, it's very poor UI design...

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom