Have you upgraded your car audio?

North

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just seeking feedback from people who have upgraded their car audio. Did you add an amplifier and did that have a negative impact on the battery? I have replaced all speakers in the car with infinity but the sound is still quite average. I am thinking about adding an amplifier and under-seat sub so she can enjoy music. She loves the sound in our little Mazda 3 and when you listen to the difference between the MGEV it's literally on opposite spectrums.

Just seeking feedback from people who have upgraded their car audio. Did you add an amplifier and did that have a negative impact on the battery? I have replaced all speakers in the car with infinity but the sound is still quite average. I am thinking about adding an amplifier and under-seat sub so she can enjoy music. She loves the sound in our little Mazda 3 and when you listen to the difference between the MGEV it's literally on opposite spectrums.
If you do a search on this forum (top right) you should find several threads.

I did a complete upgrade with Audison speakers and amp and a Focal Subwoofer in the boot (sits on spare wheel under the floor). But the most important part of the upgrade was installing sound-deadening material inside the doors. I think It makes a huge difference in the vehicle's acoustics.

I did a complete upgrade with Audison speakers and amp and a Focal Subwoofer in the boot (sits on spare wheel under the floor). But the most important part of the upgrade was installing sound-deadening material inside the doors. I think It makes a huge difference in the vehicle's acoustics.
Where did you get this done and how much did it cost

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom