• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Here’s one for all the KNOB lovers ( very true )

I agree. Most dangerous thing about the Tesla is the ridiculous touch controls for key functions. It is an awful trend.
I believe any function on the car that must be touch only should have an App on your mobile as backup.
It would be better if there was manual buttons for backup but that's extra cost in physical parts.

It appears to me that both users and reviews, prefer the presents of psychical “buttons / knobs” to quickly control items like HVAC etc.
“Faffing” about on a touch screen while driving, is only two steps behind tapping on the screen of a phone, which we know and agree is not safe.
The only people who feel that a screen is better than having psychical buttons, are the designers.
Form over function !.
The MG4 did not receive a rear wiper, purely because the designs though it spoiled the look of the car and the shape of the car would prevent water and dirt from settling there.
Sorry, but I am not buying it !.
The rear wiper delete has been tried many times before and it has not been successful.
I am all for change, but only when it is a change for the better and not the worse !.

Brother had a Honda CRV he liked the car except for the fact it had a touch screen heater controls which he hated 🙄
Now drives a 2.5 V6 Elgrande and every thing is in Japanese 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree. Most dangerous thing about the Tesla is the ridiculous touch controls for key functions. It is an awful trend.
Yeh I do have to agree with what the chap in video said more than once about it being I legal to operated a mobile phone while driving not that I have ever done that, but your expected to use these screens to operate the vehicle controls I’m not a great lover of them at all.
Take

When I looked at a few review videos they commented on the MG5 use of a number of manual or "clicky" buttons. A few referred to them as being "old" technology but most were positive because of the ability to feel where they are and the feedback of the click when operated.

A number were critical of the "scratchy" :unsure:plastic dash, blowed if I could detect that much difference to my (at the time) more expensive Nissan LEAF. Plastic is plastic no matter who makes it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom