Holdcroft MG Stoke - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I have just ordered a ZS EV LR at this dealership and I have dealt with Leigh who couldn't do enough to assist us. I'm hoping that the car will arrive in June and I will then update my experience.

After a very poor experienced test drive with another dealership I booked one with Holdcroft MG to test the MG4. In complete contrast, I was welcomed into a sparkling showroom, given the key fob and sent on my way alone, and with a cheery "we close at 6" ( this was at 1.40) drove away. From that customer service experience I was strongly in favour of giving them my custom should I lease a car from them. Jamie (Accounts Manager I think) did say a PCH deal could be arranged although it wasn't the norm for them. Nearer the time I'll test their mettle on a PCH deal, with maintenance, because I really did like the way they conduct themselves.

I have just ordered a ZS EV LR at this dealership and I have dealt with Leigh who couldn't do enough to assist us. I'm hoping that the car will arrive in June and I will then update my experience.
My car finally arrived in May 23, Alex couldn't do enough to help us during the handover.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom