Hyundai ionic 5 electric vehicle

thats absurd. Nobody is going to buy it at that price. you could get a Tesla model Y for much cheaper

Thinking of doing a 'reacts' video. Inside is nice. Outside is ugly. Price makes a model 3 a no brainer in comparison.
New hyundai aimed at tesla customers, looks very nice.

The link says under £40k, can you get a new Tesla 3 for that?

I think its look nice and much more modern that any MG. although much more money of coarse. Already spoken to two dealers and tasked for sales and they were both closed for sales, not even on the phone.

Just waiting for the Rivian R1T to launch in the UK with a 400 mile range :)

The model 3 boot is actually quite large and with rear seats down loads of space. The issue for some is the aperture not having a hatchback. The Model Y should be avaiable later this Year though - worth a look.

It's still a lot of money for these cars! As said on here many times, the ZS and 5 provide excellent value for entry to the world of EV by being closer to £20k than £30k... Even e-Niro and Leaf are considerably more. I'm sure 2021 and onward will see a massive increase in models but I'm very happy to have made the transition to EV. Currently charging on a beautiful sunny day for free too!

Right, but we're not talking about MGs. We're talking about the new Ioniq 5 vs Teslas.
There need to be 150+ mile, 15 minute 100kw charging, £15k, 5 seater cars and 5 150kw chargers at every petrol station.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom