iSmart again

peterseddon

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
When I click the travel option, why on earth does it always think I'm in Brussels. there are two icons at the bottom of the page and nothing works. I've given the app permission to access my location but it doesn't use the phone GPS or the car GPS to show where it is. When I open the app it does give my correct location though. Has anyone else got it to work yet, if so HOW?

When I click the travel option, why on earth does it always think I'm in Brussels. there are two icons at the bottom of the page and nothing works. I've given the app permission to access my location but it doesn't use the phone GPS or the car GPS to show where it is. When I open the app it does give my correct location though. Has anyone else got it to work yet, if so HOW?
Sounds like you have ”dead reckoning “ on, it is a common problem with the new ZS
If you search at the top there are topics on how to disable it

This has nothing to do with 'dead reckoning'. When you select the travel option on the ismart app it always shows that you are in Brussels and the navigates you from there! I played with it again today and have found no way of changing this.

This has nothing to do with 'dead reckoning'. When you select the travel option on the ismart app it always shows that you are in Brussels and the navigates you from there! I played with it again today and have found no way of changing this.
I left the app on and after about 15 mins it went to where the car was parked.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom