Liking Electric Universe (octopus) more

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Have to say I am liking the Electric Universe app and card more and more.

I was happy getting 3p discount on lamppost (5kwh) charging 35 down to 32p/kWh but just found four local 13kwh chargers where the discounted price is 30p/kWh instead of 45p/kWh.

Note I do not have the luxury of a home charger in my flat.

I'm in the same boat, living in a London flat with no home charging and agree electric universe is now my go to lamppost (ubitricity where I live) charging method. Until last month there were a few old pod points in Westminster charging 17p but sadly they've all been switched over to Source London which are too expensive.

I'm in the same boat, living in a London flat with no home charging and agree electric universe is now my go to lamppost (ubitricity where I live) charging method. Until last month there were a few old pod points in Westminster charging 17p but sadly they've all been switched over to Source London which are too expensive.
Good to hear.

The cheap 22kwh are Allego if that helps.

Even nicer I just did a lamppost from 40 to 100% for a long trip tomorrow and after disconnecting got an error saying the session was rejected by the charge point and I would not be charged for the session. :) happy days.
092F7832-D242-4979-BC3A-2D1E925B7629.jpeg

I was happy getting 3p discount on lamppost (5kwh) charging 35 down to 32p/kWh but just found four local 13kwh chargers where the discounted price is 30p/kWh instead of 45p/kWh.

That’s great. Are you able to pull 13kwhr on those chargers ok?

Are you able to get the Electric Universe app without an Octopus Account? I thought to be with Octopus you needed a home charger, but you're in a flat?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom