MG 5 Exclusive no rails!

Marcad

Established Member
Reaction score
Just saw this YT advert for an MG exclusive without the rails. Interesting.

And the rear View mirror is manual not autodip on the outside view but not on the interior view, a mix and match video from Richmond it seems.

And the rear View mirror is manual not autodip on the outside view but not on the interior view, a mix and match video from Richmond it seems.
Yes I think so, probably to avoid the roof rail question!

I think it's an excite with the HVAC and heated seat buttons photoshopped in.

Just saw this YT advert for an MG exclusive without the rails. Interesting.

Well spotted Marcad,
interesting, this might be the new model or the mark 2 version perhaps, or as been said already the way to get them out of the roof rail issue.
I did ask them on several occasions to and in several e-mails and letters posted to them
MG FIX THEM OR REMOVE THEM.
But if this is the case why have they not told anyone ! Only on Thursday this week they told the DVSA the where still looking into the roof rail issues!
Only one to find out go and take a look does anyone live in there locality?
Hey wonder what the price point is maybe cheaper ! But well spotted
Les

Well spotted Marcad,
interesting, this might be the new model or the mark 2 version perhaps, or as been said already the way to get them out of the roof rail issue.
I did ask them on several occasions to and in several e-mails and letters posted to them
MG FIX THEM OR REMOVE THEM.
But if this is the case why have they not told anyone ! Only on Thursday this week they told the DVSA the where still looking into the roof rail issues!
Only one to find out go and take a look does anyone live in there locality?
Hey wonder what the price point is maybe cheaper ! But well spotted
Les
NO it's definitely a fudged video, with exterior shots an Excite and interior an Exclusive. Gives it away with the sound level going up the moment they go into the boot. Look closely and you will see no rear sensors, no button on the front door handles, and no auto dim rear view mirror on the external shots.

NO it's definitely a fudged video, with exterior shots an Excite and interior an Exclusive. Gives it away with the sound level going up the moment they go into the boot. Look closely and you will see no rear sensors, no button on the front door handles, and no auto dim rear view mirror on the external shots.
Hi Alan well I don’t know what it is it could also be someone has taken the seats and other bits form a exclusive that’s been written off and stuck them in an excite only way to fine out go and see bit far away from me probably 200 plus miles but if it wasn’t I would go myself
Les

Last edited:
I'm with ALANB outside Excite, inside Exclusive. A bit naughty in my eyes.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom