MG App schedule

ubbe70

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
I'm really missing to set heat/ac on a scheduled day/time. In Sweden it so cold and icy in winter mornings and i wish that there had been an scheduled/timer thing in MG app to sort this out. Like repeat every monday-friday, at 06.00, pre-heat cabin.
Now it just 10min and manually to click. Also when this is done, all the cars lightning starts, and people think the car is moving (ex from parking lot)
Why is the lights turned on because i am pre-heating cabin? (10min)

I'm really missing to set heat/ac on a scheduled day/time. In Sweden it so cold and icy in winter mornings and i wish that there had been an scheduled/timer thing in MG app to sort this out. Like repeat every monday-friday, at 06.00, pre-heat cabin.
Now it just 10min and manually to click. Also when this is done, all the cars lightning starts, and people think the car is moving (ex from parking lot)
Why is the lights turned on because i am pre-heating cabin? (10min)
Yes there should be more customized option in the app,,, like you say,,, time based and whether the lights turn on or not,, it should be easy for them to add to future app updates but we need a place to send directly to the app developer?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom