• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG Costa Rica - The Urca - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I had my first service here in November 2020, it was a simple & free service at 1000 Km. In January 2021 the car had the latest BMS update.

The car ended up being at the dealership in February 2021, because of an issue with the rain/light sensor, they replaced it and now the sensor works well.

I had my first service here in November 2020, it was a simple & free service at 1000 Km. In January 2021 the car had the latest BMS update.

The car ended up being at the dealership in February 2021, because of an issue with the rain/light sensor, they replaced it and now the sensor works well.
Hi... I am thinking of buying an MG in Costa Rica... any red flags? Do you know if they are the official distributor in CR? Thanks,
MM

Hi... I am thinking of buying an MG in Costa Rica... any red flags? Do you know if they are the official distributor in CR? Thanks,
MM
My ZS EV is doing great, 3 years of ownership and 48k km on the clock. I think they are the official distributor here, but I suggest you to ask them directly.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom