• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 15 November 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

This week, we discuss the latest information about the refreshed ZS EV following the press launch.

Please reply with any feedback and suggestions.
Thanks

I'm sold on the update, so now keen on any insights as to supply...
Whilst many car makers are constrained, are MG going to be sending high volume of cars, and how quickly? Presume there are some already at sea, They may be sailing past my North Devon home to Bristol soon.
Also on another thread I have asked Miles if he knows the battery chemistry?
Given the climate issues, LFP seems like the great chemistry for slow battery aging, I would like to hope some of these cars could even last 30 years! An EV equivalent of a land rover perhaps.

Is the towbar an MG part for the dealer to fit? If so what options are there (fixed, detachable etc)? Plus price?

Unless the connect provides something useful like live charger info, what is the point?

With an MG5 just done a quick return trip to Gibraltar and other having done some EU trips, maybe worth a slot on the next podcast? Maybe they could share their experiences?

I like the MG pilot but was not that impressed with the Traffic Jam Assist as when it applied the breaks there is an enormous crunching sound. Do you know if that has been improved on the new ZS EV?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom