MG EVs Podcast Monday 18 December 2023 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

In the last podcast of the year, we’re chatting about the latest hot topics on the forum and rounding up what has happened in the world of MG electric cars in 2023.
We also say goodbye to some podcast contributors who have sold their MGs.

Join us at 7:30pm BST on Monday 18th December 2023.

If you find the MG EVs forum and this podcast useful, then please consider becoming a Premium Member for just £3+VAT per month. Details at https://www.mgevs.com/account/upgrades

You can listen to our audio version within 24 hours of the YouTube live stream.

Last edited:
Hi, where can we find the podcast? I know you also make a YouTube video out of the podcast but I can't find the podcast itself of any podcast app

Hi, where can we find the podcast? I know you also make a YouTube video out of the podcast but I can't find the podcast itself of any podcast app
We now do an audio version 😁.

It will take a while to appear on podcast providers.

I've been considering creating it for a while, but I've now made an audio version for the November 2023 podcast and all future podcasts will be published as an audio version.

Please bear in mind that when live streaming on YouTube, we assume people can see the video, so there may be some parts which are difficult to follow on the audio version.

Ah ok cool, will give it a listen, but because I have a need to be pedantic I do have to comment that it's not actually a podcast then

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom