• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 1st March 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

Join MG ZS EV and MG5 owners for news and opinions plus ask your questions live.

This week:
  • What's the nearest to running out of charge you've been, have you actually run out of charge and where were you, what happens when you do run out
  • On previous streams we hear that MG drivers of old waved to other MG drivers. Is this something you’ve done? As MG EVs get more popular are you seeing more like minded drivers in your area?
  • Last week there was a fair bit of traffic on the Forum regarding the best Miles per kWh, so we're talking about that.

Last edited:
I'm following a post on the forum from someone using a Thai app and obd bluetooth reader who reports being able to read data and has also for a short time controlled DRL lights on a car.

Can this be discussed or have the guy come on podcast to talk about its development further
Post in thread 'Project OBD2 - Working Mobile App ✅' Project OBD2 - Working Mobile App ✅

Can the panel discuss aftermarket add on parts. For example I have picked up some plastic sill guards from eBay and direct ship from China. I see some folk fit rain deflectors and others fit additional curtesy lights.

BTW I had my ZS in the ramps today and decided the amount of corrosion on the underside warrants some preventative measures.

Can the panel discuss aftermarket add on parts. For example I have picked up some plastic sill guards from eBay and direct ship from China. I see some folk fit rain deflectors and others fit additional curtesy lights.

BTW I had my ZS in the ramps today and decided the amount of corrosion on the underside warrants some preventative measures.
Got some video?

There’s a thread on the forum discussing different graphics on some ZS EV’s depending on EN or S mode - some have them some don’t- perhaps Miles could shed some light on why?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom