MG EVs Podcast Monday 22nd February 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

Join MG EV owners for news and opinions plus ask your questions live.

We talk about KERS. What is it? How does it work?

Please reply below with any questions or suggestions for discussion topics.

Last edited:
Hello All

I am considering purchasing a MG ZS EV and was on the cusp of placing my order. I am however somewhat cautious now, because of the adverse internet postings regarding corrosion. We have seen this problem in many cars before ie Lancia, Dacia, Skoda etc. Am I right to be wary? I would welcome your thoughts and experience.

Regards

Richard Segust

Hello All

I am considering purchasing a MG ZS EV and was on the cusp of placing my order. I am however somewhat cautious now, because of the adverse internet postings regarding corrosion. We have seen this problem in many cars before ie Lancia, Dacia, Skoda etc. Am I right to be wary? I would welcome your thoughts and experience.

Regards

Richard Segust
I think that this was covered on a previous podcast - not sure which one.

A couple of suggestions;
Tyre pressures and wheels sizes - recommendations and impact on range?
With spring around the corner... bike carriers and top boxes - any recommendations? Again a big range impact?
MG EV lower mileage service plans (introduced January 2021?) compared to standard 15k miles/12 Month plans. Variations in quoted costs.

Hello All

Regards

Richard Segust
Hi Richard, I’ve had my car since March 20 and it’s going in tomorrow for it’s first 15000 mile service, I can’t help you with the rust issue, but as far as I’m concerned the MG ZS EV is a fantastic car for the money and absolutely love it, I’m really not worried about allegations of rust as from the few videos I’ve seen it’s not an issue, but good luck with making your decisions.

Hello All

Regards

Richard Segust
Have a look at the resources (link in the header menu). There you will find a link to a discussion about rust. Here it is.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom