• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 30/11/2020 @ 7:30pm UTC

Please reply below if you would like to join us in the Zoom call and appear on the podcast.
We are building a group of MG EV owners who are happy to join us on a semi-regular basis to talk about their experiences and opinions.
The more people we have in the group, the less obligation there is on each person to join us every week if they have other commitments.
Don't worry if you later decide you don't want to continue for whatever reason.
If you want to join in, please reply.
Yes please I’d like to attend, Rgds,,,,, Nigel

Guys, just a suggestion - why not hold 2 podcasts, one for first time EV’ers and newbies to the forum every 2 weeks or so (you could specifically invite those who’ve joined I’ve that period) and a second on with a different theme each week (ie charging, customising, hints & tips etc)

Open to suggestions on how to make the best podcast. For new owners, the most valuable advice they can give is what led them to make their decision to by an EV & the MG specifically. How they prepared for delivery (e.g. getting a charger) and then what their initial impressions and issues have been.
This is useful for potential owners, because it arms then with the important information they need to make their own purchase decision, how and where to purchase and then how then to manage being a new owner.

Is this PodCast available through the Apple PodCast app?
No. I think that the Apple Podcast app is audio only. And I think it only works with an RSS feed.
The MG EVs podcast is video only. Making an audio version would require extra steps after every podcast which take up time, and the video podcast references visual things which wouldn't translate to audio perfectly.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom