Mg marvel r record system like ( tesla )

bissu

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Hello, I saw a feature called video in mg marvel r and I got a question does mg marvel r record it self when it feels unsafe like how tesla car does ??

Hi, seems like no. This is a very simple option, you can watch videos from the USB stick. Its not even detect the phone as a source of video for this option.

Hi, seems like no. This is a very simple option, you can watch videos from the USB stick. Its not even detect the phone as a source of video for this option.
It could be so good if the car have some self defence video thing . I think they need to add this in future update if that is possible then 🤷‍♂️

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the possibilities of media system. Very poor choice of interfaces and functionality. Probably, I will try car-link kit, to have Youtube, Netflix etc. It'll be interesting to see how it will look on such a big display.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the possibilities of media system. Very poor choise of interfaces and functionality. Probably, I will try car-link kit, to have youtube, netflix etc. Its interesting how it will looks like on such a big display.
Let's hope in future they will add good features in app and in car screen also

Yes they should do a software update to have sentry mode like Tesla ,,, it has the 360° camera and approximate sensors,,, and I would like to record video from driving on USB stick like dash cam,, it could be a simple software update to make the car with more security options

Yes they should do a software update to have sentry mode like Tesla ,,, it has the 360° camera and approximate sensors,,, and I would like to record video from driving on USB stick like dash cam,, it could be a simple software update to make the car with more security options
Yep, agree it would be useful if the front sensor cameras were able to act as a dash cam - the hardware is there, would need to be able to store footage somewhere, but the car HAS capacity via USB drives to store, if the software permitted

Might depend how long and where you plan to leave the car, there are a few Youtube videos showing how much battery running sentry mode in a Tesla uses. Park near a tree or shrub on a windy day and you might trigger the motion detection more than you would want to.

Might depend how long and where you plan to leave the car, there are a few Youtube videos showing how much battery running sentry mode in a Tesla uses. Park near a tree or shrub on a windy day and you might trigger the motion detection more than you would want to.
Yes, it should of course just have toggle switch to turn on if you park in a shady area and just be off default to save battery 😉

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom