• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG Marvel X pictures

No, I have a MG ZS EV and I am waiting eagerly for the Marvel R to arrive. I try to find as much info as possible on the net, but the only thing about price I have seen, is that Europe price will be 40.000€ and then ++ for 4x4 , 5G system etz.

No, I have a MG ZS EV and I am waiting eagerly for the Marvel R to arrive. I try to find as much info as possible on the net, but the only thing about price I have seen, is that Europe price will be 40.000€ and then ++ for 4x4 , 5G system etz.
Okay, it looks like a superb car😉 I have read there will be an upgrade to the MG ZS EV this year, maybe longer range? I would like to buy that model or the Marvel. I am looking into perhaps upgrade the stereo in the MG ZS EV. I need some bass 😉

Its a shame the charge port is not on the front, that is the easiest config that I find for rapids and my home charges. otherwise sometimes the rapid cables can be a little on the short side.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom