Mg pilot unavailable - lka unavailable, no idea why?

Sandro881

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

First Post! I've recently took delivery of a 2019 mg zs ev exclusive, coming from an i3.

I am enjoying the car but cannot get the pilot or lanekeeping to work, they just keep saying unavailable.

I've set everything to on in the menus. The acc and speed limit reading work fine, I've tried activating before and after setting acc but just always says unavailable. I tried it on a few different roads including different parts of the A3 that had really clear road markings but always says unavailable.

Does anyone know why this might be, anything I'm missing or do I need to get it checked by a dealer?

Thanks!

If you have been through all the settings menu I suggest you go back to dealer and get them to have a look. It may be a front camera issue. Has the windscreen been replaced? If so the camera needs to be recalibrated.

If you have been through all the settings menu I suggest you go back to dealer and get them to have a look. It may be a front camera issue. Has the windscreen been replaced? If so the camera needs to be recalibrated.
Not that I'm aware of and strange that the ACC still works perfectly, but as you say I think that's the only option - I've booked in for the earliest slot possible..... 24th November

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom