MG table. ๐Ÿ™‚

salty

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Little hobby of mine, this is me latest.
A little MG side table. ๐Ÿ™‚
20240127_134128.jpg

20240127_134627.jpg

Where are you flogging these m8?
To be honest never thought about selling them. Just a bit of a hobby, that got a bit out of hand. ๐Ÿคฃ Started with the Dartboard me Nephew gave me, then it spiralled. Think I've got Tablitis. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™‚

We came across a great table in the Blackpole Inn near Worcester, where I normally take a pit stop for charging. The table was a snakes and ladders board. So we all got a coin out as a counter and used a virtual dice on the phone and whiled away half an hour. :)

To be honest never thought about selling them. Just a bit of a hobby, that got a bit out of hand. ๐Ÿคฃ Started with the Dartboard me Nephew gave me, then it spiralled. Think I've got Tablitis. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™‚

Nah m8.
You've got 'knockerupperititis'

I've had it all my life.

I think you should work out your p and p strategy and pop one on eBay.
See how you get on with a reserve or a buy it now.
If I see the MG one turn up I'll buy it off you.๐Ÿ‘

We came across a great table in the Blackpole Inn near Worcester, where I normally take a pit stop for charging. The table was a snakes and ladders board. So we all got a coin out as a counter and used a virtual dice on the phone and whiled away half an hour. :)
Brilliant! Who won? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

I guess the only thing to watch out for is copyright infringement ... using trademarked / copywritten logos without approval. Not a problem if just done for yourself, but may become a problem if you try to sell.
Ah.
Never gave that a second thought @siteguru.
Good job we have pm.
@salty send me a pm if you make another one m8 (and you want to sell it)

I guess the only thing to watch out for is copyright infringement ... using trademarked / copywritten logos without approval. Not a problem if just done for yourself, but may become a problem if you try to sell.

There might be a way around this - for example enabling people to print off their own designs separately from selling the tables.

To be honest, that never even crossed my mind. Wouldn't put them on fleabay, anyway. I would make one for anyone, trouble is, it wouldn't be cheap, by the time I've bought all the stuff and p+p. You'd be looking at ยฃ100. :oops: ๐Ÿ™‚

To be honest, that never even crossed my mind. Wouldn't put them on fleabay, anyway. I would make one for anyone, trouble is, it wouldn't be cheap, by the time I've bought all the stuff and p+p. You'd be looking at ยฃ100. :oops: ๐Ÿ™‚
That would be acceptable to me.

I guess it would take a while to make?

If you could produce a black table with the logo shown that would work for my โ€œman caveโ€

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom