MG ZS EV 2022 boot liner

GVEMs

Standard Member
Reaction score
I was looking for an MG ZS EV boot liner and I settled on a full set I found on aliexpress.

Quality & Looks​

The material quality is decent, I wouldn't worry about anything short of a chief knife piercing through it. There are obvious creases where they folded it for transport and it looks like it won't disappear anytime soon. Of course aliexpress being what it is, it looked a bit different than what's shown on the listing, more pockets, different logo but I'm quite happy with the change because I didn't like the red accent of the logos on the listing.

Installation​

It doesn't fit perfectly mostly because of the storage areas on the side of the boot and an elastic band on the liner piece that goes there. It's held in place with velcro strips sewn into the liner parts, velcro does stick to the boot's original material with the exception of the boot lip (or whatever that's called) which is made of plastic and you have to apply the provided adhesive velcro strips.

Summary​

I paid 84€ for it and I'm not disappointed.

Listing: 23.86£ 20% OFF|Leather Car Trunk Mat Cargo Liner For Mg Zs Mg3 Mg6 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Interior Accessories Ev 2021 2022 - Cargo Liner - AliExpress
In case the listing disappears its title was "Leather Car Trunk Mat Cargo Liner for mg zs"

IMG20230126134439.jpg
IMG20230126134447.jpg

Unfortunately, the supplier doesn't ship to the UK, wonder why?

Has anyone in the UK ordered a boot liner and can provide a link?

Unfortunately, the supplier doesn't ship to the UK, wonder why?

Has anyone in the UK ordered a boot liner and can provide a link?
Hi,

Nothing as extensive as GVEMs but got a boot mat from Ebay for about 15quid. Its made of decent thick plastic and covers the floor perfectly. I'm normally carrying computers around in the back of the car and it stops them wrecking the floor so perfect for what I need. I also changed the standard boot bulb for an LED and its soo much brighter! (again, ebay!)

Attachments

• IMG_9246.JPG
    IMG_9246.JPG
    618.1 KB · Views: 164
MG did sell a protection pack for the ZS EV Gen 1 model.
It was about £130.00 and came with a full set ( front & rear ) tailored mats, front and rear mud flaps and a decent quality moulded boot protection carpet liner,
I thought they were good value for money at the time, but MG decided to stop selling them ??.
I left the carpets and mud flaps on our original ZS EV Gen1 when we sold it for the Gen2 long range model.
I did retain the boot floor cover and it is still doing a good job in out Gen2 version of the ZS EV model.
It is now four years old and is still in fantastic condition.
But you can not buy them new anymore ?.
They do sometimes pop up for sale in the forum pages though.
Keep you eyes open on the forum, if you are intended to upgrade from the Gen1 to the face lift Gen2 model.

A liner to protect the protective liner? How about a liner to protect the liner protector?😂😂😂😂

I was looking for an MG ZS EV boot liner and I settled on a full set I found on aliexpress.

Quality & Looks​

The material quality is decent, I wouldn't worry about anything short of a chief knife piercing through it. There are obvious creases where they folded it for transport and it looks like it won't disappear anytime soon. Of course aliexpress being what it is, it looked a bit different than what's shown on the listing, more pockets, different logo but I'm quite happy with the change because I didn't like the red accent of the logos on the listing.

Installation​

It doesn't fit perfectly mostly because of the storage areas on the side of the boot and an elastic band on the liner piece that goes there. It's held in place with velcro strips sewn into the liner parts, velcro does stick to the boot's original material with the exception of the boot lip (or whatever that's called) which is made of plastic and you have to apply the provided adhesive velcro strips.

Summary​

I paid 84€ for it and I'm not disappointed.

Listing: 23.86£ 20% OFF|Leather Car Trunk Mat Cargo Liner For Mg Zs Mg3 Mg6 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Interior Accessories Ev 2021 2022 - Cargo Liner - AliExpress
In case the listing disappears its title was "Leather Car Trunk Mat Cargo Liner for mg zs"

View attachment 14813

I just purchased something pretty Identical from Aliexpress and likely the same supplier although it just doesnt have the MG logo.

Can I ask can you still access the lifting floor panel with ease? As this is where I keep my charger.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom