• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed Mg Zs Ev tyres

Delboy102000

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
I have a primacy three and a primacy four both sized for Mark one ZS EV cars which have both done very nominal mileage and have no damage to them.
Either of them have done less than 1500 miles.
If anyone wants either or both of them they are £35 each plus carriage, depending on where to, normally less than £8.

They both came into my possession during my ownership of a Mk1 and as I now have a mk2 Trophy are not the right size.
If anybody is interested in either of them I can send them my WhatsApp a picture of the tire that they are interested in.

OK tomorrow 28th will that do call me on number redacted thanks Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents, you can send private messages to each other? just might not be the best idea to be exchanging personal details on an open board :(

• Agree
Reactions: Alb
If you like I could meet you at a place called Lamberhurst with a car park by the Chequers pub at around 1.00 pm. This is nearer to you, as I have not got your number thanks to the moderator taking it off. This is about 20 miles north of where I am.
If you want to do this let me know by 12.00 midday.

If you like I could meet you at a place called Lamberhurst with a car park by the Chequers pub at around 1.00 pm. This is nearer to you, as I have not got your number thanks to the moderator taking it off. This is about 20 miles north of where I am.
If you want to do this let me know by 12.00 midday.
Easy to find, it’ll be knee deep in MGs 😂😂

I have a primacy three and a primacy four both sized for Mark one ZS EV cars which have both done very nominal mileage and have no damage to them.
Either of them have done less than 1500 miles.
If anyone wants either or both of them they are £35 each plus carriage, depending on where to, normally less than £8.

They both came into my possession during my ownership of a Mk1 and as I now have a mk2 Trophy are not the right size.
If anybody is interested in either of them I can send them my WhatsApp a picture of the tire that they are interested in.
Now sold thank you.

Hi yes took 4hours caravan in the tunnel stuck and a lorry turned over on the M23 backing up to the M25

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom