MG ZS Warranty question

Looking at that service /pdi paper they have sent you it says it's for an mg5 estate.
So I would imagine that that's no good because you've started that yours is a ZS
Also that's a 2022 model.
Mine's an MG5 . I know ist's in the ZS Forum but seeing as the issue was warranty I thought it applied :)

The first service is not much more than a PDI, in fact it's probably less.
I would show that document to the dealer and see if it's acceptable.
I would think it is as it covers what the service does.
These car supermarkets do have their own service departments and there's nothing stopping you using an independent service centre (apart from the loss of the AA cover).
When SWMBO bought an almost a year old Focus from The Car People back in 2003 they serviced it as it was almost due and Ford accepted this and upheld the warranty. FWIW, The Car People actually did a more comprehensive service than the Ford requirements.
Agreed . Very little difference with the 1st service ( other than software/firmware ) as far as I can see . The question is whether or not they've logged it on the MG database and frankly MG support are about as much use as a chocolate teapot

Agreed . Very little difference with the 1st service ( other than software/firmware ) as far as I can see . The question is whether or not they've logged it on the MG database and frankly MG support are about as much use as a chocolate teapot
Do we even know if there is an "MG database" ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom