MG3 Hybrid+ On Order

Hello,
Look forward to getting my Trophy model in white in June :)

Has anyone else got one on order ?
I’ve got an MG4 myself at the moment but I was at my local dealer recently & saw one, I really like the look of it inside & out.

Dealer told me as well at that time orders for the MG3 Hybrid were almost double of all other MG models combined, it’s going to be very popular, well here on the Isle of Wight at least

Hope you enjoy 👍😁

I’ve got an MG4 myself at the moment but I was at my local dealer recently & saw one, I really like the look of it inside & out.

Dealer told me as well at that time orders for the MG3 Hybrid were almost double of all other MG models combined, it’s going to be very popular, well here on the Isle of Wight at least

Hope you enjoy 👍😁
Aren't BEVs perfect on small islands like Malta, Shetland, IoW? Never too far from the home charger!

Aren't BEVs perfect on small islands like Malta, Shetland, IoW? Never too far from the home charger!
There still pretty popular over here, not as popular as mild hybrids/ plug in hybrids but even here on island there’s still loads, probably more places where people can’t have a home charger fitted, no garage, driveway etc

Talking to one of the dealers & he said what is helping orders for the new MG3 is Ford stopping production of the Fiesta which is popular everywhere + looks wise they are quite similar, at least from the outside.

Great car for the price /performance .Waiting on more road test reviews online.
Only one I’ve watched is this one.

Yes that is the only english video test review i have seen so far, strange.. hopefully more will follow very soon.

Hello,
Look forward to getting my Trophy model in white in June :)

Has anyone else got one on order ?
Is yours a factory build? Might be a chance of getting 60/40 rear seats as apparently they are going to rectify their oversight.

Yes that is the only english video test review i have seen so far, strange.. hopefully more will follow very soon.

Is yours a factory build? Might be a chance of getting 60/40 rear seats as apparently they are going to rectify their oversight.
They are all factory builds. Nothing in stock

There still pretty popular over here, not as popular as mild hybrids/ plug in hybrids but even here on island there’s still loads, probably more places where people can’t have a home charger fitted, no garage, driveway etc

Talking to one of the dealers & he said what is helping orders for the new MG3 is Ford stopping production of the Fiesta which is popular everywhere + looks wise they are quite similar, at least from the outside.

Only one I’ve watched is this one.

Sponsored by Renault Clio :ROFLMAO:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom