MG3 News?

AdamMGEV

Reaction score
Liverpool
Driving
MG5 EV

So any other news on the MG3. I asked a guy in MG and he said it will be due end of this year early next. Plus this article back in January. Is it worth having its own thread now like the Marvel R etc has?

Personally I think it'll be a massive hit and probably the cheapest EV ever.

ARealHuman

Reaction score
UK
Driving
MG ZS EV
That rendering doesn't actually look too bad. This good be a neat car.

AdamMGEV

Reaction score
Liverpool
Driving
MG5 EV
That rendering doesn't actually look too bad. This good be a neat car.
Oh it's going to be a cracker of a car. Small, nippy hatchback and EV. This is what my Mrs is waiting for. And cheaper than any Zoe etc. Think this is where the average person wanting a small EV and can't afford big things will go for. We would have got the petrol version a year ago but it doesn't come in an automatic.

Gordon MG3

Novice Member
Reaction score
Colchester
Driving
MG ZS EV

So any other news on the MG3. I asked a guy in MG and he said it will be due end of this year early next. Plus this article back in January. Is it worth having its own thread now like the Marvel R etc has?

Personally I think it'll be a massive hit and probably the cheapest EV ever.
Got the MG3 petrol in October 20 and was told electric replacement due October 21

Gordon MG3

Novice Member
Reaction score
Colchester
Driving
MG ZS EV
Right on my birthday, maybe a little treat for myself :)
Petrol MG3 is great and my father in laws MG ZS EV is also great so I am looking forward to an MG3 electric.

He liked the MG3 when I bought it and asked if they did an electric, the ZS EV was all that was available but he is very pleased with it after having had a BMW3 for the last 20 years.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG EV hot topics covered in our weekly podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom