MG4 wheel bolt dimension

Massey

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I wish to buy some wheel locking security bolts for my MG4, but I do not know what the dimensions of the wheel bolts ?
Can anybody out there please help !

I wish to buy some wheel locking security bolts for my MG4, but I do not know what the dimensions of the wheel bolts ?
You will also need to know the chamfer angle where it meets the wheel. But to be honest it's not worth bothering with. No-one is going to steel them for the looks and alloy wheels are now mainly stolen to order and the thieves will just force them off possibly damaging the wheel stud in the process.
If you still want some you are probably best going into Halfords or Euro Car Parts with one in your hand and say "Have you got a locking wheel nut to match that"

This is the dimensions for the locking wheel BOLTS to suit both the MG5 and both models of the MG ZS EV’s.
I am fairly confident that the MG4 will be the same type.

IMG_0298.jpeg

Here is a link to the genuine MG bolts used on these models.
You can find some after market bolts on EBay for about £20 also.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will also need to know the chamfer angle where it meets the wheel. But to be honest it's not worth bothering with. No-one is going to steel them for the looks and alloy wheels are now mainly stolen to order and the thieves will just force them off possibly damaging the wheel stud in the process.
If you still want some you are probably best going into Halfords or Euro Car Parts with one in your hand and say "Have you got a locking wheel nut to match that"
Thanks for your reply.

This is the dimensions for the locking wheel BOLTS to suit both the MG5 and both models of the MG ZS EV’s.
I am fairly confident that the MG4 will be the same type.

View attachment 18896
Here is a link to the genuine MG bolts used on these models.
You can find some after market bolts on EBay for about £20 also.

Thanks for your reply.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom