MG4 X Power. A very comfortable motorbike.

That is what drew me to it, I really LIKE that it doesn’t look fancier and racier. It’s very sleeper like and can be sensible but in 0.2sec unleash ALL those horses if needed. No turbo lag, no power band, all the efficiency when you don’t want the performance and all the performance when called upon.
Glad your're enjoying your new XPower !! Thats what drew me to one too. Expecting mine in the next month - Mine will be quite stealthy in Camden Grey and the caliper covers will be coming straight off ! I may paint them gloss black or just leave them off. Can you advise if your car came with the underbonnet soundprofing ? and have you checked for the oil leak and undercarriage bulge mentioned on here such a lot ? Just want a bit of warning before my pre-buy check. Thanks, Jonny

Morning! Yes, will look hugely stealthy in the grey!!
Much more straightforward to paint the covers imho?
No leaks or bulging that I could see,
pretty sure there wasn't any sound proofing but I've only had the bonnet up once. Should there have been?
Not checking now as we have biblical stair-rods in operation.
(It's persisting it down) 🤣

Morning! Yes, will look hugely stealthy in the grey!!
Much more straightforward to paint the covers imho?
No leaks or bulging that I could see,
pretty sure there wasn't any sound proofing but I've only had the bonnet up once. Should there have been?
Not checking now as we have biblical stair-rods in operation.
(It's persisting it down) 🤣

Some seem to have the soundproofing and some don't !

Have a quick look at this short thread with piccies :-

I would like just like to be able to rebut the dstealers "they all come like this" response should mine NOT have the soundproofing !!

The only trouble is we are only allowed to do 20mph in Wales LOL,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I owned a B King not a burger king which would reach 60 a lot quicker than the MG4X but like the others have stated it would not corner as good and you would have more fun in the MG4; just look out for the speed traps :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The only trouble is we are only allowed to do 20mph in Wales LOL,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I owned a B King not a burger king which would reach 60 a lot quicker than the MG4X but like the others have stated it would not corner as good and you would have more fun in the MG4; just look out for the speed traps :LOL::LOL::LOL:
But you can get to 20 faster than almost everyone else! I estimate the 0-20 time is about 1.2 seconds.

But you can get to 20 faster than almost everyone else! I estimate the 0-20 time is about 1.2 seconds.
A few years ago a lad at work got a Subaru Impreza and at lunchtime he took a couple of his workmates for a quick spin through town. He accelerated away from a set of lights hitting 30 as fast as the car would go. Thanks to mobile phones everyone at work knew he had a frank discussion with a traffic copper five minutes before he got back 🤣

A few years ago a lad at work got a Subaru Impreza and at lunchtime he took a couple of his workmates for a quick spin through town. He accelerated away from a set of lights hitting 30 as fast as the car would go. Thanks to mobile phones everyone at work knew he had a frank discussion with a traffic copper five minutes before he got back 🤣
See, that’s why you need an EV, it does it without all the attention grabbing noise 🤓

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom