• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG5 Exclusive Long Range 2021 on a 71 plate

adiel

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy ER
We are selling our 2021 71 plate MG5 Exclusive Long Range in White to make way for our new MG4. It comes with the following genuine MG parts fitted:

• Mats front and rear
  • Silver door sills
  • Rear bumper protector
  • Mud guards front and rear

It has done just over 10,000 miles and had its first service at the end of September. The car has been a faultless servant and we are really sad to see it go.

Car is located in South Oxfordshire, in between Wallingford and Reading. Last time I checked I was offered £27,750 for it by Cazoo. Looking for best offer in and around the Cazoo valuation as I'd rather sell it to a forum member than the motor trade.

Contact Adrian on 07961 152573 to discuss or arrange a viewing

We are selling our 2021 71 plate MG5 Exclusive Long Range in White to make way for our new MG4. It comes with the following genuine MG parts fitted:

• Mats front and rear
  • Silver door sills
  • Rear bumper protector
  • Mud guards front and rear

It has done just over 10,000 miles and had its first service at the end of September. The car has been a faultless servant and we are really sad to see it go.

Car is located in South Oxfordshire, in between Wallingford and Reading. Last time I checked I was offered £27,750 for it by Cazoo. Looking for best offer in and around the Cazoo valuation as I'd rather sell it to a forum member than the motor trade.

Contact Adrian on 07961 152573 to discuss or arrange a viewing
I bought a brand new 72plate MG5 Exclusive a few weeks ago for £25k so I’m with Miles……….get that sold to CAZOO 😂

Thanks for the info and comments, folks. Car will now be sold to Cazoo. Although I am holding fire for now as my MG4 has arrived at the dealership but they've said they are waiting on a tiredness sensor fix. Starting to question whether swapping the MG5 for an MG4 is worth the potential aggro. The MG5 has been faultless.

Thanks for the info and comments, folks. Car will now be sold to Cazoo. Although I am holding fire for now as my MG4 has arrived at the dealership but they've said they are waiting on a tiredness sensor fix. Starting to question whether swapping the MG5 for an MG4 is worth the potential aggro. The MG5 has been faultless.
The Cazoo price may well drop. Can't you take the MG4 and go back for the fix when available ?

The Cazoo price may well drop. Can't you take the MG4 and go back for the fix when available ?
I am seriously thinking about it but wondering whether I need the hassle, especially since the car may also have the underside bulge and oil leak too.

I am seriously thinking about it but wondering whether I need the hassle, especially since the car may also have the underside bulge and oil leak too.
I've not found an underside bulge to hinder me at all (Oh you meant the MG4 one). :)

Thanks for the constructive comments, folks. I sold our MG5 to Cazoo and found it a much more painless experience than selling to WeBuyAnyCar. I also really like our new MG4. My wife is happy too since she 'inherited' my ZS Trophy LR!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom