• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed MG5 Exclusive - Piccadilly Blue - 70 Plate - For sale - £20,700 - Perfect condition

NazJuna1979

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi All

Despite loving the MG5, I am struggling to justify having a new car while not travelling for work.

It is in perfect condition and done 5400 miles, I bought it as an ex demonstrator so am the second owner.

I bought this on a PCP with Santander Consumer finance, £20,700 is what is outstanding. Looking to sell the car in the next month.

Am based in Gloucester, will get the car valeted soon for some photos and viewings. If you are looking for an MG5, this price should be hard to beat.

Do get in touch if you are interested, the buyer can clear the finance while we are together, all paperwork (manuals) and V5 is here. Two keys etc, as new.

If you need to buy the type2 charge cable, I can sell this for an extra £100 with the car. I paid about £150 for it.

Thanks

Naz

Hello Naz

Do you have pictures of the car you can share?
Hi

Sorry for the late reply. Gone away for work for about a week (without the car!) so will have to do valeting and photos prob at start of July.

Sorry if that is too far away for you, but will update as soon as it is done

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. Gone away for work for about a week (without the car!) so will have to do valeting and photos prob at start of July.

Sorry if that is too far away for you, but will update as soon as it is done
Hello Naz

Your MG5 still available??

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom