Mud flap kits

Pretty straightforward if it's anything like the MG5.
Just make sure you have the appropriate fixings.

Upvote 0
Hi, I fitted some after market mud flats and managed to fit them without removing wheels. Prior to this I purchased 4 MG Badges and stuck them on with a good quality glue (Evostic) and leave overnight. They look really cool in blue as is blue car, but can get in different colours.
Hope this helps and good luck
Wolfy.

Upvote 0
Hi, I fitted some after market mud flats and managed to fit them without removing wheels. Prior to this I purchased 4 MG Badges and stuck them on with a good quality glue (Evostic) and leave overnight. They look really cool in blue as is blue car, but can get in different colours.
Wolfy.
Cheers @Wolfy it gives me more confidence to try myself 👍🏻

Upvote 0
It looks a lot more work than I originally thought would of been ok without the need to remove both back wheels, has anyone managed it without taking the back wheels off ??? i
I just fitted them without jacking the car. The kit I got from Aliexpress had a small little screwdriver thing that worked with very little space

Upvote 0
Wolfy.
HAVE YOU LINK AND DO THEY FIT THE 2022ZSEV THANKS KR LES

Upvote 0
Hi Les Gas,have look on EBay I had the mudflats and badges from there and fitted no problem and still on good as new.
Good luck Wolfy
most dont fit2022 or if they do you have to cut themto fit ive had enough trying make things fi that should dobut dont

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom