My new MG EHS Black

MCS68

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
A good day to everybody, who ownes a MG EHS PHEV. I picked up my black EHS today (Saterday) in Amsterdam (Holland) at the car dealer van Mossel. He looked great when i saw my car, only a few days earlier the salesman let me know that at the right passenger side the window was a little bit scratched , but they did order a new window so he can be replaced soon. So for the inconvenience they had a little present for me. A coffee machine (Dolce Gusto) . I did drive right away and have already +\- 100 KM on the meter. But i.m still figure out , all of the options this car has. All the trouble or minor sad backs this car has , i already notice But still its a beauty full car and drives very smoothly.
So for now i read still all your stories, and wish you all the best with your cars.

Micha de Groot
Diemen
Holland

Welkom Micha!
Hope you don’t spill to much coffee in your brand new car while driving!
Keep your eyes on the road;)
I have my (black) one from the same place without a coffee maker unfortunately:(
We had contact earlier and so you took the right decision!
Happy driving!
Groet, Henri

Last edited:
Hi micha welcome to the forum. It's good to see more of us on here.
It's a great car overall .
I just went on a camping holiday 89 miles away (143 km) into Wales , a 2 hour drive, where there are hardly any charging points. Also the car was full and also a roof box ( see what's you fuel economy for my figures)
Guess what .. no range anxiety, no thinking where can I charge the car.
Had a great week , then drove back no problems.😁
This scenario is one of the main reasons I got the phev and not a full EV , the charging network is not good enough in the UK outside of the main cities and motorway network.

I would actually have gone full EV apart from we regularly drive across Europe. We previously used an aging Discovery, it is one thing finding a rapid charger in Wales, not so easy in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it's not as easy, and any problems would be compounded by the language barrier.

Have allot of Fun with your car!
Drive safely and let us Know if there are any bugs/glitches not listed in this forum.

We Will probably order the Grey luxury version. Hopefully it drives as smooth as the democar.

Im a huge fan of white Cars... That why i love my seat Ibiza 2019 in white.....super to clean.....but thé EHS white is just tooooo white!!🙂

I would actually have gone full EV apart from we regularly drive across Europe. We previously used an aging Discovery, it is one thing finding a rapid charger in Wales, not so easy in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it's not as easy, and any problems would be compounded by the language barrier.
Indeed I would have loved to have gone with second but long range EV however only one that would work seamlessly across Europe would have been Tesla. So decided to go with another Phev after Outlander write off

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom