Near side mirror cap

D

Deleted member 3150

I have a cracked plastic cover so would like to know if anyone has managed to acquire replacement red near side rear mirror cover for there HSand how please? I see MG UK accessories do supply gloss black only.
Thanks
C3DB5C01-A43E-4E91-981C-CC46FFE2407E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch, that looks painful. As MG supply the car in red I would have thought red mirror covers would be available as a spare part. Poor show.
Perhaps buying a black cover and have it sprayed MG Red? A company that repairs scratches and minor dings may spray it. Though your dealer should be able to help, or have you already asked them?

Ouch, that looks painful. As MG supply the car in red I would have thought red mirror covers would be available as a spare part. Poor show.
Perhaps buying a black cover and have it sprayed MG Red? A company that repairs scratches and minor dings may spray it. Though your dealer should be able to help, or have you already asked them?
They are looking into it…………

In case of interest dealer has mat black cap in stock painting red in there workshop and will fit for free total cost £66

I have a cracked plastic cover so would like to know if anyone has managed to acquire replacement red near side rear mirror cover for there HSand how please? I see MG UK accessories do supply gloss black only.
ThanksView attachment 6316
When I lost mine, I ordered replacement. The parts at local dealers told me that MG supply then primed.v to get them in car colour, the service department would need to send them off. Both Chorely and Glyn Hopkin said £50 to get painted.

I needed it on black and quickly so went to Halfords and picked up what I needed for £15

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom