New car delivery

Ali

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Anyone else having issues with new car delivery?
Aware problems with car chips bur, otdered our new car in August 2020, told delivery dec/Jan. Now being told April/May 2021 at the very earliest.
Just wondering if anyone has had to wait 6 months plus?

Hi Kaz. Welcome to the forum.
I think you may have your years out, this is 2022 so should have been delivered in 2021? :unsure:

I ordered my HS mid September 2021 and have now - Feb 22 - been advised my car has arrived in Wales and just needs transporting to MG / my dealer. I now have my '22 registration number.

There is a similar thread on here regarding deliveries...

Last edited:
Sorry shoukd have read. We order in August 2021. Told delivery would be Dec 2021 or Jan 2022.
Now being told April/May 2022.

Anyone else having issues with new car delivery?
Aware problems with car chips bur, otdered our new car in August 2020, told delivery dec/Jan. Now being told April/May 2021 at the very earliest.
Just wondering if anyone has had to wait 6 months plus?
Same story:

Good Afternoon [djenson]!

I hope you are keeping well and safe.
I just thought I would send you a quick update on the progress of your New MG order.
We have recently received notification that the factory has scheduled a build date MG! We will soon be provided with an estimated delivery date (they called us and said may delivery). As soon as I have any further updates and information - I will of course let you know.

I will continue to monitor the MG online ordering system and I will contact you as soon as there is any news.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or anything you wish to discuss, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom