New chargers coming!

Fluffykins

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
hhmmm these will apparently (if they ever come to exist) be low power 7kw? AC on street charge posts. Ok for residential areas with no off road parking which I think is the basic idea.

Shell like all other oil companies is bricking it over the coming drop in oil revenue and desperate to grab as much of the ev charging market as they can early on.

hhmmm these will apparently (if they ever come to exist) be low power 7kw? AC on street charge posts. Ok for residential areas with no off road parking which I think is the basic idea.

Shell like all other oil companies is bricking it over the coming drop in oil revenue and desperate to grab as much of the ev charging market as they can early on.
Shell are spouting they are carbon neutral, how can they be with all the oil they pump out the ground?

They split off the company and named it shell energy, so technically aren't an oil producing company but use shell in the name as people are familiar with it.

More info about the company Shell bought here:

Seems like the charge points will be in street furniture, rated between 3 and 5 kW and accessed wither via a website/app for PAYG or s subscription and "smart lead" for regulars.

Think lamppost charging for flat owners etc.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom