Yet in either the Electrifying or Carwow videos they said that the UK is probably going to be their biggest market. 🤷‍♂️

Yet in either the Electrifying or Carwow videos they said that the UK is probably going to be their biggest market. 🤷‍♂️

In the CarWoW review they mention that the Renault lets you configure your preferred settings (including assistance systems) and then select them via a single button on the wheel.

Now I am very interested!

121hp and 148 hp

1327 to 1468 kg, at least it comes with 250 miles range and 100 kWh better than the 100 miles range of Honda E for the same money. Unless thats changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpine version a 3 seater with the driver in the middle. Chuck out the two passenger seats save weight increase range or make it a 2 seater. Lol. Ok ok seat 3 can stay just to be different. I'm guessing itll be 1400kg

Alpine version a 3 seater with the driver in the middle. Chuck out the two passenger seats save weight increase range or make it a 2 seater. Lol. Ok ok seat 3 can stay just to be different. I'm guessing itll be 1400kg
That was a one-off concept to "raise awareness".
The production Alpine will be basically an R5 with wide wheel arches to accommodate the Megane's bigger motor.

The one feature that really got my attention with the R5 was the ability to run the house off the car!

Now, this to me seems a much more practical approach to battery storage especially as EV’s become more prevalent everywhere. Instead of purchasing a hellishly expensive Tesla battery wall or some other solution, just use your fecking car! Charge it up over night on your cheap EV rate and then run the house off it for one third the cost of using normal rate electricity.

Gotta be a win!

Surely all you need is a long cable?
1709451499649.png

Sorted 😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom