No welcome or interior lights, and no pedal function to open the boot

jorge9r

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Hi guys
I'm new in the forum, I got my Marvel R Performance just yesterday but I'm struggling with the lights.
Apparently all the settings are on for "follow me" lights and the lights inside when opening the doors or unlocking the car but they go on when I unlock the car or even open a door.
Also in the boot, there is no light on when I open it...
Additionally the function to open the boot with your foot underneath the car back is not working and it's on in the settings.
Is there anyone else experiencing something like this? Specially with the lights, it's really annoying because as soon as I turn the car off it's completely dark without daylight.
Thanks

20230430_164900.jpg

🙂👍

Upvote 0
Go to SYSTEM then you have the Version and the update detect option. The rest (RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS
Hi guys
I'm new in the forum, I got my Marvel R Performance just yesterday but I'm struggling with the lights.
Apparently all the settings are on for "follow me" lights and the lights inside when opening the doors or unlocking the car but they go on when I unlock the car or even open a door.
Also in the boot, there is no light on when I open it...
Additionally the function to open the boot with your foot underneath the car back is not working and it's on in the settings.
Is there anyone else experiencing something like this? Specially with the lights, it's really annoying because as soon as I turn the car off it's completely dark without daylight.
Thanks
Hi,
-Check the 12V battery condition.
-Check the remote controller key battery.
-Try to reset the system factory.

Go to SYSTEM then you have the Version and the update detect option. The last option is RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS.
Do not forget to detect for the last or newer version after reset and Login.
Reset may take 30 minute or longer.

My Marvel has not had any of your Marvel issues.
But try the above, may solve the problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Go to SYSTEM then you have the Version and the update detect option. The rest (RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS

Hi,
-Check the 12V battery condition.

-Try to reset the system factory.
Go to SYSTEM then you have the Version and the update detect option. The last option is RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS.
Do not forget to detect for the last or newer version after reset and Login.
Reset may take 30 minute or longer.
Hi Mila
Thanks for the hint, I tried to reset to factory settings but it didn't work. As for the interior lights, they don't switch on when opening the doors but they go on when k switch them manually...weird.
I'll make an appointment with at the dealer workshop, I believe there is something wrong.

Upvote 0
Hi Mila
Thanks for the hint, I tried to reset to factory settings but it didn't work. As for the interior lights, they don't switch on when opening the doors but they go on when k switch them manually...weird.
I'll make an appointment with at the dealer workshop, I believe there is something wrong.
Check also the switch of the interior lights if it is off.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot (814).png
    Screenshot (814).png
    62.8 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom