• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

OEM SatNav : Traffic

Hello
i only used the sat nav once I think it was in the menu when you have put in a trip and started. Its not the best system for the cost of the car way they did use Tom Tom, you not able to add on a speed camera app.

When you get the home screen up, there should be 3 different, options, it should be the centre picture.

I don't think the built in SatNav has any live data at all, this is because the HS as sold in the UK doesn't have any communication services at all. However if you use Android Auto, then everything is just their and it just works. Doesn't help with a backup solution as per the OP, but when I know of at least 2 roads in Leeds are are now permanently closed and the sat nav still routes me along them, but Android knew about them day they closed, and I vaguely remember it warning me a few days before etc.

Good point I must remember I'm in lafrance and the differences, But works ok at giving advanced warning to diversions. But in lafrance we're not allowed to have advance warning of speed cameras etc.

Good point I must remember I'm in lafrance and the differences, But works ok at giving advanced warning to diversions. But in lafrance we're not allowed to have advance warning of speed cameras etc.
I guess this must be disabled in most newer cars in france then. The Leaf quite actively shouts at you about speed cameras, whether you are using a satnav or not. Lol

French law not allowed to have advance warning on positions of speed cameras, even when I had my i40 the satnav in the UK would indicate positions, but when I crossed over to France nothing!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom