Ohme offline?

muppet77

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Anyone else’s charger gone offline?

My Ohme 2 went offline for some reason at 4am. I can’t connect via the app. I’ve checked that there is a 4g signal near the charger, using my phone. I’ve hit reboot on the charger and it says that it can’t connect. My home wifi and broadband internet are all good.
The Ohme phone line is closed, probably opening Tuesday 3rd at 9am.

🤔

I woke this morning and went on the Ohme app to check that the car had charged overnight on Octopus and found thhe same.

I rebooted the charger and it stuck for a couple of hours searching for internet before sorting itself out. I'd raised a ticket for this but they don't work weekends or bank holidays. I suspect a server was either confused by year change or needed a reboot.

The car had charged by the way...

I woke this morning and went on the Ohme app to check that the car had charged overnight on Octopus and found thhe same.

I rebooted the charger and it stuck for a couple of hours searching for internet before sorting itself out. I'd raised a ticket for this but they don't work weekends or bank holidays. I suspect a server was either confused by year change or needed a reboot.

The car had charged by the way...
Thanks. Exactly the same here.
All sorted by about 2pm.

I rebooted and rebooted and it just kept searching then randomly connected.

Phew.

I don't know if it's connected, but the Octopus website (not the app) was down for a good time on Saturday I think it was.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom