Parking at Fully Charged Show Harrogate

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I'm travelling up to the Fully Charged Show North this Friday. My first really long journey.

Does anyone know what the parking arrangements will be? I was told an email would be sent detailing arrangements but so far I havent received any details.

I'm going on Friday too, maybe Saturday as well if there is more I want to do such as the talks. Who knows I may see there without even knowing it is you.
That's a fair trip for the show, did you miss Farnborough ? Have you planned your stops ?

PS I have 2 free adult multi-day tickets for both the Friday and Saturday if anyone would like them. I will also put this in the classifieds.

I booked my 3 days back in February as I knew it was chancing it to receive my MG ZS in time for the Farnborough Fully Charged Show. Accomodation was filling fast so thought what a good idea to try my first long distance drive and combine it with a holiday to Yorkshire.
I will be at several of the talks and am a bald old guy with a goatee. Apart from that I suppose I could stand under the station clock with a White Rose.
Seriously if you see someone answering my description ask if they are evcog, or Colin. It might not be me but it will be a great way of meeting fellow EV friends in Yorkshire.

For anybody going to Harrogate this weekend, if you're hoping for some test drives in the cars there don't forget you will need a driving license check code as well as your driving license.
It's free and can be obtained here

Almost as soon as I sent this Fully Charged sent the email detailing the parking location and other important stuff. Hope to see some of you maybe at the show.
Any chance you could post the details here, I've just received some tickets from a kind forum member.

I'm travelling up to the Fully Charged Show North this Friday. My first really long journey.

Does anyone know what the parking arrangements will be? I was told an email would be sent detailing arrangements but so far I havent received any details.
I got my tickets just before my ZS EV arrived and I've really enjoyed the drive in our new to ZS EV. I really enjoyed the show today, got to have a test drive In a Model Y. I found the show to be really interesting and definitely go next year.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom