Perkins Of Rayne - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

What can I say about this dealer. Wow, I wish that I had purchased my ZSEV from them. Took it in to correct the issue that a n other dealer caused. (More about this in the dealers thread when I have calmed down)
I will be taking out a service plan with them, even though they are 50 minutes away from me.

They had the car for nearly 2 days but most of that time was waiting for MG UK to reply to their emails about the software issue. Also ordered a new steering column to replace mine.

What can I say about this dealer. Wow, I wish that I had purchased my ZSEV from them. Took it in to correct the issue that a n other dealer caused. (More about this in the dealers thread when I have calmed down)
I will be taking out a service plan with them, even though they are 50 minutes away from me.

They had the car for nearly 2 days but most of that time was waiting for MG UK to reply to their emails about the software issue. Also ordered a new steering column to replace mine.
Is that Rayne close to Braintree?

Is that Rayne close to Braintree?
That's the one, feels like a independent with just one showroom. Here's the link to the website

Or the MG one

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom