PlanMyService LLP Heads Up

MGJimmy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just a heads up as I haven't seen it on here... I had a service plan with Thompson First MG, manage by PlanMyService LLP. I knew Thompson First had gone into liquidation but it turns out so did their service plan company on 11th October. They were still collecting my Direct Debit but I had no way of getting my car serviced through the plan.
A nice chap at their Administrators has talked me through everything and was gobsmacked that the Direct Debit hadn't been cancelled, he's sorting out an initial refund of payments since October and hopes to do something about the payments prior to that too.
Let me know if you are in the same situation and I'll pass on his details.
Peace ya'll.

Just a heads up as I haven't seen it on here... I had a service plan with Thompson First MG, manage by PlanMyService LLP. I knew Thompson First had gone into liquidation but it turns out so did their service plan company on 11th October. They were still collecting my Direct Debit but I had no way of getting my car serviced through the plan.
A nice chap at their Administrators has talked me through everything and was gobsmacked that the Direct Debit hadn't been cancelled, he's sorting out an initial refund of payments since October and hopes to do something about the payments prior to that too.
Let me know if you are in the same situation and I'll pass on his details.
Peace ya'll.
Might be worth contacting your bank as well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom