Podpoint rapid charging customer satisfaction poll - share your experiences

How would you rate your experience of rapid charging with Podpoint?

• Excellent

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Good

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Average

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
How would you rate your experience charging with public Podpoint chargers?
If you have used their chargers, please vote on the poll.
And if you have any additional comments to make, please reply in this thread.
Thanks

Last edited:
Great public chargers for nothing TESCO WICKS COSCO and TWO RIVERS Shopping Centre.
What's the bettering the Government will put the kibosh to all this substitutes soon!

Sorry - I'm not sure if this poll was for their home chargers or public charging points!

I got Pod Point to install my 7kw home charger but it was a long struggle, obviously enhanced by the current Coronavirus situation and even now, about 4 months down the line, I'm still waiting for repayment (expected this week) which will conclude the whole process.

It should have been all done and dusted way before now (even with the restrictions in place) and it's been me who has had to call them up every week, to get things done!

However, I've since found out that their 'planned' update to enable charging scheduling (one of the main reasons I went for Pod Point) is still not being rolled out which is soooo disappointing.

Cheers

Bloggsy
This might be useful. There’s a few more posts on timed charging. I understand that the Beta testing may now be closed - waiting with baited breath....

I was let down by a free 7kw Podpoint in the Summer of 2019 when it only added 6 miles of range in well over an hour.
As a result we had to move to charge the car on a different charger, overstayed at the car park and got a ticket which I had to dispute with the Sainsbury Manager before eventually getting it cancelled.
This is the portion of the video I made which covers that

The fact that it was free to use was irrelevant because if you need to rely on charging, then it's still super inconvenient if something goes wrong. Also the app was a bit unstable.
I scored Podpoint as average as a result of that experience.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom