• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Poor Light Throw // Review from India

IndiaMohit

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Here my experience in brief

Myself Mohit Panwar from Udaipur , India

Bought my MG Zs EV in Jan21 Exclusive Variant

Zs Electric headlights are not efficient specially on highways or roads without streetlight. Hill and turns are worst , Doesn’t even have fog lamps to support during rain and fog.

If only I had known about this serious con before delivery I would have reconsidered my decision, unfortunately test drives are only provided in day light.

This is a major flaw and MG must do something about this important safety aspect. We have tried to connect with MG and dealership got only preset replies.

Looking for an upgrade to entire assembly.

They are quite weak by modern standards. Many on here have upgraded the bulbs with good results. If you search the forum you’ll see. Good luck with your request.

@IndiaMohit Would suggest you to go for this HID kit. Many ZS EV owners, including me in India have installed this. The results will make you considerably happy. They are plug & play. So, no wire cutting or tapping is involved which otherwise can void warranty. Do not wait for MG; they will not help us. I tried at multiple levels with no satisfactory response

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom