Possible enhancement?

Amun

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just a thought... There seems to be occasional confusion when people answer a question referring to a different car. Although the member info displayed may say a car type (e.g. MG5) it doesn't pin it down any further, e.g. Type 1, FL or the spec level. Could the list not be expanded to include the exact model that the person owns?

Just a thought... There seems to be occasional confusion when people answer a question referring to a different car. Although the member info displayed may say a car type (e.g. MG5) it doesn't pin it down any further, e.g. Type 1, FL or the spec level. Could the list not be expanded to include the exact model that the person owns?
The Range Rover forum does this, there are separate sections for L322, L405 and the newest L460. It's nothing of a job within the forum software to do (I run several forums) and it would be helpful to find / browse relevant posts.

Trying location field

Trying location field
But that does...

Works for me, I can see it.
Yes - but I forgot that the first thing that I do is turn off signatures as they often irritate me- once enabled, I can see it. So both methods can work :)

OK - so going with the signature, as the car type as location doesn't seem appropriate.

Do most people have viewing the signature enable?

Thanks to all...

I've never turned sigs off because nobody here seems to have a really irritating one. Most people just have their car model. But I don't think I can see them if I'm using my phone as opposed to my PC.

Neither signatures not the model are shown on the mobile site which is what I use most often to check in here. The location can be seen if you touch the user profile on a post.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom