Quick Query while waiting for my MG5 LR

Buchanty

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi everyone.

I'm new to the forum but have been following it since the start of the year. I've found it very helpful and many thanks for that. I've also been following the ZS EV forum, in particular the Shipping Updates thread (but don't know if that's relevant to my query as it seems to be all things ZS EV and that's it - perhaps I'm wrong about that).

I ordered my MG5 LR at the beginning of January this year (it must be a sign of the times that I felt the need to specify the year in which ordered!). Quite understandably, the delivery date keeps slipping. I've been fairly chilled about this until around 7:40 of this week's podcast, when I thought I heard Miles say something to the effect that the last delivery of expected MG5s had now appeared, but I think I must have got that wrong.

So here's my query. It seems (to me) there's quite a bit of attention and interest in the forthcoming MG5 facelift, but I wonder if anyone might have heard anything (at all) about any of the existing MG5 LR factory orders actually appearing in the UK.

Thanks in advance and apologies if I've missed the relevant thread.

As far as I am aware MG have stopped taking orders but still building or have built existing ones but waiting at the docks for 'chips'.
Contact your dealership

Thanks. For the past couple of months, my dealer's been telling me it's on the production line. Very grateful for your response.

Keep an eye on this thread:

My September order has just been pushed back to June.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom