Quick question about the boot.

blader1611

Standard Member
Reaction score
Looking at leasing a MG ZS as i need a lot of boot space for my gardening equipment. Do the rear seats fold flat and also is the boot flush when the tailgate is open or is it lower like on the estate cars?

I am hoping to go look at one as soon as i can get some free time.

Thanks

I think of my Peugeot 7seater 5008 when I think of lot of boot space.

This is ZS EV LR 2023 with backseat down and boot bottom at upper level (and mat on top)
17120716817498412836190567836732.jpg

Last edited:
You can also put the boot bottom down and remove the rear seats which adds additional space. It's fairly easy to remove the seats (only the upper part though) once you know how it works.

Interesting, how does it work? (the part about removing the seat backs, I mean)

My picture is with boot bottom up to answer "is the boot flush when the tailgate is open". It nearly is but not completely. But it's not lower as in the 5008 which I guess qualifies as an estate car.

Interesting, how does it work? (the part about removing the seat backs, I mean)

My picture is with boot bottom up to answer "is the boot flush when the tailgate is open". It nearly is but not completely. But it's not lower as in the 5008 which I guess qualifies as an estate car.
You basically just grab it on the sides and pull it out. Here's a video about how it is done:

I don't have a better picture, but here's how it looked like in my car. I'd say it is almost flat, but there's one thingy in the middle (where the seats are mounted) which cannot be removed.

1712129176655.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom