Radio/music input default

s jordan

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi , can anyone point me in the correct direction where the radio changes to music input ( from phone/watch ) when starting up, I don’t really want to have to turn Bluetooth off every time I drive but it’s a faff to go through the menu to go back to the radio every time
Many thanks

Hi , can anyone point me in the correct direction where the radio changes to music input ( from phone/watch ) when starting up, I don’t really want to have to turn Bluetooth off every time I drive but it’s a faff to go through the menu to go back to the radio every time
Many thanks
Don't you just have to hit the arrow button on the media/audio section of the home screen to change input from BT to Radio?

I have found if you press the mute button on steering wheel it stops playing the radio, then switch off car. Then when you get back in the car and it's 'ready' press the mute button again to listen to the radio.

Also, my podcasts (android phone) used to switch from headphones to the BT audio when I got in the car. That doesn't seem to happen any more.
I don't mind either way so I haven't investigated, but I don't know what I did to change it.

Many thanks
Instructions manual says lazy option is SRC button on the steering wheel 😉

Also, in 🎵 screen, tabs on the right

Attachments

• 17140614698033586834885950598697.jpg
    17140614698033586834885950598697.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Instructions manual says lazy option is SRC button on the steering wheel 😉

Also, in 🎵 screen, tabs on the right
Many thanks , I usually use the little arrow buttons each side of main icon but they didn’t work today , just tried again now and all good but will remember the src button if it happens again

Many thanks , I usually use the little arrow buttons each side of main icon but they didn’t work today , just tried again now and all good but will remember the src button if it happens again
The little arrows are not working always for me either so it's a bit of a pain but SRC seems to work fine

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom